Monday, November 4, 2013

Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge! - October Update

Another month has come and gone so it's time to see how we're doing on our Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge! You can keep track of my entire year's progress here. My goal for the year is to read 25 books. This month I didn't read ANY books in a day. I keep saying I'll make my goal of 25, but not at this rate! I only need 4 more, but there's only TWO months left!! In general, October was a really LOW reading month for me. Life, work, and all kinds of stuff just got in the way. I hate when that happens. I feel unsettled if I don't get to read for at least an hour a day -- usually it's several hours -- and that just isn't happening lately. So anyway:

Here's what I read in October:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

How about you? Have you read any books in ONE DAY? Give me some suggestions.

If you would like to join us it's not too late! There's a link to the challenge page on the sidebar.

If you are participating, please leave a link to your post, or just list your books in the comments. Hope you are having fun with these "little gems."





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I read Charles Gilman's Substitute Creature in one day today (: Middle grade books are perfect to be read in 1-2 hours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...